lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

http://www.thepaintingfool.com/

http://www.thepaintingfool.com/


Original Image Style Description
A delicate layered painting of the Capitolio building
in Cuba. This will be quick to complete.
Simulation: black and white pencils on coloured chalks.
A colourful depiction of Times Square in New York.
This will take me only a few minutes to complete.
Simulation: bright, slapdash mixed acrylics.
A wacky re-interpretation of Vermeer's classic.
This can take me up to 10 minutes to complete.
Simulation: bright, poorly mixed acrylics.
A quick sketch of the Swiss Re building
in London (otherwise known as the Gherkin).
For a better version, please see my City
Series gallery. This sketch might take me
around 10 minutes to complete.
Simulation: graphite pencil with shading.
A portrait of my old friend Glen. This might
take me as long as an hour to complete.
Simulation: coloured pencils with hatching.
A portrait of John Cass, from Imperial College.
This is just a very quick sketch of John, and
should only take me a few minutes to complete.
Simulation: coloured pencils, outlines only.
A pleasing painting of Madrid rooftops, which
appeared in the Metro newspaper. This painting
can take up to an hour for me to finish.
Simulation: acrylic paints.
A quick portrait of Paul O'Grady. Not brilliant,
but not a bad likeness. This should take me about
five minutes to finish.
Simulation: charcoal and chalk.
Another portrait of Paul O'Grady, to show
the differences in the various styles I use.
This one takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Simulation: coloured pencils with hatching.
A quick sketch of the Pearl Tower in Shanghai,
which should be done in minutes. There's a bigger
and better version in my City Series gallery.
Simulation: pencil outline sketch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario